Why should I create an SMARTOMI account?
1. Place and track orders.
2. Save addresses in your address book.
3. Receive SMARTOMI prime coupon code.
4. Have a chance to test SMARTOMI product for free.
5. Write reviews.
How to create an SMARTOMI account?
Three steps to create a new account.
Step 1. Please kindly use the link below to register your SMARTOMI account first.
Step 2. Fill in your email address and your password then click the "send"botton.
Step 3. Check your emailbox and get the verification code then fill it in the blank and click "create account"
After completing these three steps, you have created an account at SMARTOMI.
Why can't I get the verification code?
Generally, you can get the verification code through your registered mailbox.
If you haven't find the verification code in your email, your e-mail provider or client software may be treating V4INK's emails as SPAMs (mistakenly!). Please kindly look at the SPAM/JUNK e-mail folders.
What should I do if I want to write off my SMARTOMI account?
Products are warranted for one full year from the date of purchase, and the products should not be broken or damaged caused by any man-made factors..
1. Login in your SMARTOMI account.
2. Find My Orders and click it to access to the next page.
3. Find the product you are want to have it to be warranty
4. Click Return or Exchange button, and fulfill the relevant information to apply the return or exchange service.
5. When finish the return request, there will be a RMA No. created. And the customer service team will contact you via email to process the return/exchange within 72 hours.
The products will be excluded to the warranty under below situation:
1. Any product that is unable to be provided any purchasing proof or warranty card.
2. Any information such as the purchase date, sale department (stamp valid) is uncompleted or amended.
3. Any man-made damages, includes the malfunction or damage by improper use or using under non-normal working environment.
4. Any defect/damage caused by unauthorized refit, decomposition, re-assembling and repair.
5.Any defect caused by man-made factors or force majeure will be charged maintain fee if they need to maintained. The maintain fee is vary from different product or model No.
How do we process the DOA orders?
When you find product is defective when it out of box, please email us via email@example.com within 14 days. We will create return label to you for returning the defective/damaged items, and ship a new item to you when our warehouse receive your return.
SMARTOMI Money Back Guarantee
NOTE: You may have to bear the shipping fees as the product is not defective or damaged.
The product is excluded to return for Money Back Guarantee under below situation:
1. Products must not be altered or modified.
2. Raw components and PCB boards cannot be accepted for return after they are installed or soldered.
3. Consumables cannot returned once they are opened.
4.When returning replacement products, the original (defective or non-functional) unit must also be returned, or a fee may be assessed.
5. Batch/wholesale (signified by volume discounts), and customized orders are not covered by this offer.
Customer Service Times.
2. When users submitting the review, our administrator will audit the review in 5 working days. If the review not included any uncivilized wording and malicious slander. We will pass this review and post on website no matter the review is positive or negative.
How do I cancel my order?
Check your order status at [my account >my orders], if your order is not yet shipped, You can apply the cancel request online, and we will audit the request within 24 hours and issue the refund to you.
How do I do to add items to my cart if I already checked out a order?
How do we process the refund?
If the refund request is over 60 days from the purchased date, we will process refund to you a SMARTOMI gift card.
(Remark: the PayPal grant seller should issue a refund to the buyer within 60 days from the original transaction date)
In what currency are SMARTOMI prices displayed?
2. If your domestic currency is not US dollars, please note that your credit card issuer or bank has the final decision of the exchange rate. The exchange rates that your bank uses are not controlled by SMARTOMI.
3. If you want to know the actual exchange rates, please consult with your credit card issuer or your bank.
What language do I enter my information in?
2. Please note that a native language address is not guaranteed to be used for shipping. The use of such address depends on the policies imposed by specific shipping carriers used for each shipment.
3. SMARTOMI is not responsible for any loss and case caused by improper shipping information entry.
Which terms of payments are accepted?
2. For more details about PayPal, please search PayPal on Wikipedia and PayPal's website.
What should I do if I not receive any order confirmation email after checking out?
If not, kindly please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org. We will check the status of the order and re-send the confirmation email to you.
2. Processing/Processed: This indicates the orders is being processed and will be shipped ASAP.
3. Shipped: Orders marked as complete have been invoiced and have shipped.
4. Cancelled: Cancelled orders will be existed if orders are cancelled or if the orders have not been paid.
5. Completed - Orders marked as completed have fully been invoiced and shipped and signed.
Returns:How to return a product?
all accessories and documents provided by the manufacturer. 2. Contact us to get a RMA (return merchandise authorization) ID first to process the first step of return.
3. If a product is DOA or shipped incorrectly, SMARTOMI will cover all shipping charges. For all other cases of returns, our staff will quote you the actual shipping costs incurred (the non-refundable portion).
4. We will process refund to you in 10 business days as the logistic days of the return will last around 10 days. If you want a replacement after refund, kindly please reorder the item, we will arrange shipment to you once the payment completed. Or you can inform us that you want a replacement instead of refund when you apply the return question.
Restrictions about the Returns:
2. Any customized, volume discount, and/or wholesale orders are not included in the warranty if they are not exist batch defective.
3. When returning, we recommend to use a traceable shipping way. SMARTOMI will not be responsible for any items lost with the non-traceable shipping way.
*Definition of delivery date: for EMS/DHL and some registered airmail packages, the delivery date is displayed on the courier's tracking website. For orders that do not have online delivery dates provided by the courier, the delivery days is assumed to be 21 calendar days after shipment arranged.
Will SMARTOMI charge shipping & handling fee?
Does SMARTOMI ship items to APO/FPO or PO mailboxes?
Will SMARTOMI accept International orders?
Why is there no tracking information with the tracking number?
2. For Express packages, the shipping information will be shown on the tracking page after one business days.
3. For airmail packages, the shipping information will be shown on tracking page after 3 business days.
How long will be shipment arranged after checking out the order?
2. If some of items are out of stock, if you still want this item, we will arrange partial shipment for those in stock items first. For remain unshipped items, we will arrange shipment once they recover the stock. Or if do not want the items due to the late shipment, you can kindly apply refund for this item.
(Note: The ETA is the estimated value, we can't accurate the ETA as there is some force majeure factors during the shipment)
3. If the shipment is delayed, we will send email to notify the situation and update the shipping status to you.
How do we process the missing and bounced packages?
What happens if the order is delivered to an address that is entered incorrectly or incompletely?
If the package is returned to the sender or lost because of the improper entered address.
There will be 2 options for you to handle the order:
1. If you still want the items, we can rearrange the shipment to you.
2. If you want a refund, we can issue the refund to you, but we need to deduct 20% of the total order amount due to the improper address you entered.
(Note: The logistics company will charge the handling fee because the improper address leads to the return, or will not return the shipping fee to us if the item loss is due to the improper address. Hence 20% of the total order amount will be deducted to compensate for the handling fees charged by the logistic company)
You can modify your address before the order shipping, you can modify in under your account, , or contact us via email@example.com to adjust the shipping address.
What should I do if my package is lost?
1. Contact us and SMARTOMI will send the replacement immediately.
2. It happens when the online tracking stops updating the delivery status for a few days (or up to 2 weeks)
3. If you have selected USPS first-class or registered airmail, the online tracking usually stops updating when your packages are on their way from State to State, or from Province to Province.
4. Call the local logistic agency and provide the tracking number. Hopefully they will update the delivery status for you.
Here are some of the common contacts for the logistic agency:
Canada (Canada Post): 1-888-550-6333
United States (USPS): 1-800-ASK-USPS (800-275-8777)
United Kingdom (Parcel Force): 08448 00 44 66
If you select the Express Package Service, let us know immediately and we will get the issue resolved as soon as we can.
Online tracking stopped updating the delivery status for 2 weeks or more
Unfortunately the Universal Postal Union(http://www.upu.int/en.html) guidelines instructs that post offices worldwide only accept non-delivery complaints after 30 days of shipping. Thus, Hong Kong Post, USPS, Canada Post, and your local postal system will not accept non-delivery inquiries within 30 days after packages are shipped.
After the disclaimer of 30 days of non-delivery complaints expire, SMARTOMI will immediately make official inquiries of the local logistics providers. If packages are confirmed lost, we will send replacements immediately for free.
What should I do if the delivered package is short of ordered products?
Only one earphone can be connected / the earphone is disconnected / the earphone can not be connected.
1. If you have paired record on your devices, please remove the paired record and turn off the Bluetooth on your device.
2. With the eadbuds off, long press the MFB of both earbuds until the purple light blinking, then the stereo pairing between the 2 earbuds will be done.
3. Turn on the Bluetooth on your device, Locate and tap SMARTOMI Q5 from the list of Bluetooth devices that are available to pair with your phone.
4. After successful pairing, the headset can now be used to listen to music or make phone calls.
When a call comes in currently only one will work.
Cutting in and out.
Multi-point devices pairing.
1. Please make sure the Bluetooth function of your devices is in the status of turning off before pairing. And if you had paired the Q5 with your devices before, please remove the pairing record on your devices first.
2. Keep your phone and the earbuds close to each other (3 feet apart).
3. With the headset off, press and hold the power button until purple indicator lights are on.
4. Turn on the Bluetooth on your device A, locate and tap SMARTOMI Q5 on device A. The pairing gets complete when the red and blue lights stop blinking alternately, leaving only the blue light blinking.
5. Turn off the Bluetooth function on device A, then turn on the Bluetooth function on device B, locate and tap SMARTOMI Q5 on device B. Pairing is complete when the red and blue lights stop blinking alternately, leaving only the blue light blinking.
6. Turn on the Bluetooth function on device A again, and tap SMARTOMI Q5 on device A to complete the pairing with the device A, then multi-point devices pairing will be done.
(Due to current technical limitation, there is only one earbud can do the multi*point devices pairing)
After the headphones get fully charged, why the phone doesn't show it is full?
Hope it can help you to use the Q5 better.
If you have any questions,you can contact us: